Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 5: Paris...The Tower and More

Today was a day full of site seeing. We went to as many famous sites as we could in one day's time. Much to my delight we found ourselves a double decker bus to drive us around for the day.
The Louvre..this is a huge museum where they have all sorts of famous art on display. For instance....


...the Mona Lisa

The Notre Dame Cathedral...this place was absolutely beautiful. As we walked through the cathedral I kept imagining how it would sound to have a huge choir there singing!! We would shake the rafters with our praises to Jesus!! It gave me goose bumps just thinking about it!!

The Eiffel Tower...the place that we girls have dreamt of seeing for as long as I can remember! We were not disappointed!! It was absolutely beautiful! And so big it took my breath away! 



No comments:

Post a Comment